Atherosclerosis is a disease of the arterial wall of the center. The layer becomes thick and results in the narrowing of the station which impairs blood circulation.
It can occur in almost any area of the human body, but the delicate and badly dangerous part is that the heart, brain or blood vessels that result in the mind. Tasigna atherosclerosis is emerging fast and becoming very famous among the people without providing any prior warning about the side effects of it.
This condition may also result in severe illness to kidneys, intestines, and legs when blood flow is decreased in these regions.
Although this disease can affect any portion of the human body, you will find overall atherosclerosis symptoms which assist people to identify if they have this disorder. These are:
- A person can easily drill out. Therefore, their functionality decreases.
- Experiences anoxic pain because of physical activity.
- Tissue nausea or damages happen due to diminished blood circulation.
- Experiences breathing difficulties
- Having sores in your legs or feet that seem to never cure
- Changes in the color of skin, especially in the legs
- In the situation, erectile dysfunction
Additionally, atherosclerosis symptoms are based on the status or where the congestion occurs. Below are the requirements and their related symptoms:
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Peripheral arterial disease happens whenever there’s a blockage in the blood vessels of their individual’s limbs or thighs. Therefore, the frequent symptom of this problem is having pain in the thighs.
Angina and peripheral vascular disease are alike because both are brought on by the decreased blood supply. But, angina causes pain and distress in the individual’s chest.